Christmas Time Tag!//Day 6🎄🎄
It's tag time! I figured it would be good to do a Christmas time tag, so I decided to create one!! Even if I didn't nominate you, feel free to hop on the Christmas tag train! Without further ado, here's the Christmas Time Tag!
|Shout out to SawyerMarie, who made this awesome graphic for me!!|
Here are the rules:
🎄 Thank the person who nominated you (no one nominated me, as I have come up with this tag on my own; however, thanks to Autumn, who recommended doing a 12 Days of Christmas tag in the comments! This post spun off of that idea ;))
🎄 List 3 personal Christmas traditions you love
- going to my Grandma's house for a day trip on Christmas Eve
- Dad reading Luke 2 (the true Christmas story) before opening presents on Christmas morning
- eating homemade breakfast casserole after opening presents
- What's your favorite Christmas food? I, for one, love love love all the desserts, especially haystacks!
- What's your favorite Christmas movie? This is a hard one for me, btu probably either Polar Express or Home Alone.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world for Christmas day, where would you go? I love being around family, so I will most likely never just up and go somewhere around the world for Christmas, however, if I did, I would probably go to the Netherlands, as I'm pretty sure they get lots of snow!!