Top 5 Holiday Foods//Day 13🎄🎄
I think one of the best things about the holiday season is the food. Christmas desserts are amazing, but I believe that the main dishes are underrated! Here are my Top 10 Holiday Foods (in no particular order, because I cannot decide what the best food is)!
1) Ham. This is most everyone's main dish on Christmas, and the glaze on top is phenomenal.
2) Mac n' cheese. My Nana makes the absolute best crockpot mac n' cheese. I really don't think that any holiday can go without mac n' cheese.
3) Ham and cheese rolls. To be honest, I'm not sure what the official name is for these delicious little sandwiches. What I do know, however, is that these little sliders, made with King rolls, ham, cheese, and the signature glaze that is drizzled (more like dumped) on top, are the absolute BOMB.
4) Breakfast casserole. Okay, so maybe this is just me, but every Christmas morning, while my sister and I are opening presents, there is a breakfast casserole in the oven, ready to be devoured along with a fruit salad after the presents are open.
5) Fudge. There is nothing better than a nice square of chocolate and peanut butter fudge! Don't get me wrong, the other flavors are nice too, but chocolate and peanut butter is such a classic Christmas treat for my family.
What are y'alls favorite Christmas foods? What did I miss? Let me know in the comments!!